Comprehensive Maintenance Program Saves You Money & Keeps Your Systems Running Efficiently
Just like your car runs best with scheduled maintenance, boiler systems also need regular service. San Jose Boiler Works now offers a comprehensive maintenance program that enables customers to save money and receive priority service for both their routine service and maintenance needs.
Customers enrolled in the program receive automatic notification in advance of upcoming maintenance needs as well as a courtesy call to schedule the appropriate service. The new program includes the following maintenance essentials for one low annual fee:
- Annual Service Tune-up: Includes a full combustion test of your system including tuning your burner to adjust the fuel/air ratio with a combustion analyzer so that your system operates safely and efficiently. Our service technicians remove inspection plates, replace all gaskets, perform a combustion chamber inspection and come prepared with a complete list of additional items to inspect, test, adjust, clean and possibly replace if needed.
- Quarterly Service includes visual inspection, combustion analysis, calibration and testing of safety controls.
- Priority Service for routine repairs and additional maintenance
- After Hours Access to our emergency hotline
- 10% Discount on All Parts Orders
- 5% Discount on Additional Service Calls
Request More Information or Call Us Today at 408-295-5235 for Pricing & Additional Details
Cost Savings Benefits
When your boiler system runs more efficiently, you save energy, extend the life of your system and prevent expensive repairs before a sudden breakdown. Efficiency is particularly important because the annual fuel cost for your boiler equipment represents a significant portion of your operating budget.
In addition, annual maintenance customers receive a 5% discount on additional service calls and a 10% discount on all parts orders.
Avoid Compliance Headaches
Bay Area AQMD Regulation 9, Rule 7, requires that boilers, steam generators and process heating equipment undergo an annual combustion test to verify compliance with the emission limits designated for the equipment.
As part of your annual service tune-up, San Jose Boiler Works will perform this analysis on your behalf and provide you will all the necessary documentation so that you have it on hand should you get audited for compliance.
Don’t wait until the last minute to schedule your maintenance. Our service calendar fills up quickly after the summer months and you may need to wait to get your preferred time. Maintenance customers will be pre-scheduled for service and have peace of mind that their systems will be running smoothly well in time for the winter season!
For pricing and additional details about our annual maintenance program, contact the experts at San Jose Boiler Works today at 408-295-5235.