Designed to Work Together for Superior Performance with a Single Point Connection
Installation of boiler or hot water systems can be complex. Different manufacturers produce various system components which need to be integrated for the system to work efficiently. San Jose Boiler Works fabricates a complete line of packaged skids that offer a simple and streamlined way to get up and running. Having a complete engineered system in one convenient package reduces your project timelines by getting equipment from a single trusted source, and also offers you the confidence in knowing you will be installing an entire system built to the highest quality standards.
San Jose Boiler Works designs systems for a variety of applications in residential, commercial or industrial settings such as apartment buildings, office towers, hospitals, hotels, schools, water treatment plants, and factories. Our systems meet all applicable state and federal health and safety standards and can interface with Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA).
Common System Configurations
- Steam – High or low pressure steam systems include one or more boilers, feed system and blowdown separator as well optional items such as water softeners, chemical feed, remote communications systems, and more.
- Hydronic Heating – Systems include one or more boilers, air separators, pumps, dirt air separation, expansion tanks as well as other hydronic specialty components.
- Domestic/Process Hot Water – Systems include one or more hot water heaters, pumps, ASME hot water storage tanks, circulating pumps, heat exchangers, expansion equipment, and tempering and anti-scaled temperature controls.
- Domestic Pressure Boosters – Systems are equipped with vertical multistage pumps and come in arrangements of 2 to 5 pumps. Available configurations include enhanced features such as intuitive touch screens, variable frequency drives, easy-to-use selection software, and onboard energy and flow readings (present and historical).
Simplified Installation and Operation
Prepackaged systems designed by San Jose Boiler Works simplify project planning by integrating high efficiency equipment with all required plumbing and piping so that customers receive a fully assembled unit that delivers superior performance and saves on labor costs and installation time.
Features and Benefits
- Single source responsibility and design by trusted industry experts
- Significantly lower installation costs compared to field installed components
- Superior quality equipment manufactured to ASME/ANSI standards
- Assurance of matched and compatible system components
- Single connection point simplifies installation
- Extensive selection of standard configurations
- Additional configurations and options to meet unique needs
- Professional AutoCAD drawings include accurate dimensions and weights
- High-quality system construction on a rigid structural steel platform
- Modular design is easy ship and install
- Integrated power and controls make installation and start-up quick and easy
- Knowledgeable consultative support throughout the project including design, layout, submittals, drawings and O&M instructions
For more information about Prepackaged Skid Systems, contact us or call us at (408) 295-5235.