San Jose Boiler Works carries a complete line of integrated pumping systems to boost the water pressure in mid-to large size residential, commercial or industrial settings such as apartment buildings, office towers, hospitals, hotels, schools, water treatment plants, and factories. Our systems meet all applicable state and federal health and safety standards and can interface with Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA). We also provide integrated pumping solutions to boost the pressure of reclaimed water to supply non-potable water to urinals and water closets, irrigation systems and water make-up to cooling towers.
We are proud to partner with Armstrong, a leading provider of energy efficient and cost effective Design Envelope Vertical Multistage Boosters. Armstrong boosters are fully assembled, programmed, integrated and factory-tested turn-key booster systems. They are equipped with vertical multistage pumps and come in arrangements of 2 to 5 pumps. The integrated controls allow for superior performance and energy efficiency. Available configurations include enhanced features such as intuitive touch screens, variable frequency drives, easy-to-use selection software, and onboard energy and flow readings (present and historical).
Features and Benefits
- Single source-responsibility for optimum design and field support
- Compact design offers space savings when compared to competing models of equal capacity
- Integrated intelligent controls reduce installation costs including mounting, wiring and calibration
- Superior energy performances qualifies for cost recovery under utility and government rebate programs
- Assurance of matched and compatible system components that are tuned to deliver up to 70% in energy savings over traditional constant speed and hybrid booster systems
- Advanced software features and operating routines substantially reduce maintenance requirements (e.g. uniform load distribution across all pumps avoids pump overloading and premature failure; controlled soft-fill mitigates water hammer and related plumbing system damages)
- High-efficiency performance allows for a performance comfort zone around the preliminary design point, enabling swift and easy adaptation to changing design, site or operating conditions
For more information about Domestic Water Pressure Boosters, contact us or call us at (408) 295-5235.